B Shape 6 Jet Chrome Flat Jet Whirlpool Shower Bath 1700mm with Shower Screen and Panel RH
- Please note all whirlpool baths take at least 2 weeks to be made to order and are exempt from our standard 2-5 day delivery schedule
- High quality design and build
- Practical shower bath solution
- Includes shower screen
- Includes Front panel
- Includes Leg Set
- Lucite acrylic
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for tap hole drilling by your installer, bath comes as standard without tap holes
- Please note position of buttons, jets and inlet are subject to change
Acrylic Baths Explained
Acrylic is a useful plastic that resembles glass, but is superior in many ways. Acrylic is favoured for many reasons, it's much more impact resistant & stronger than glass which makes it safer. It can be manipulated and altered to add taps easily without breakage and it's a great insulator, which helps to keep water warmer for longer. Acrylic is a durable and functional solution for any modern bathroom which is scratch resistant and repels bacteria for a practical and budget friendly option in your new bathroom. Acrylic is our most popular bath choice because there are hundreds of styles to choose from in both contemporary and traditional styles, to provide your new bathroom with a highly functional and durable new addition that won't chip or shatter. There are some misconceptions about acrylic, namely that it turns brittle, yellows and cracks over time. This is true with very cheap forms of plastic, but not with acrylic. If taken care of, acrylic will remain looking new regardless of age, exposure to the sun and bathroom traffic. Another benefit of acrylic is that scratches can be buffed out if desired, unlike glass, ceramic or other materials.
Why Choose a Whirlpool Bath?
Our new Flat Jet range is the very latest in the whirlpool manufacture and design. The chrome plated jets are practically flush with the sides of the bath, which provides an unobtrusive experience. Just like our standard whirlpool system it creates a powerful massage using either 6 or 12 strategically positioned directional jets and also includes curved self-draining pipework and a quiet ¾ HP self-draining pump. This range also allows the addition of either a chromotherapy light system or a micro-mood light system depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Flat design means that all jets are almost flush with the walls of the bath
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Pneumatic on/off button
- Featuring Air Control; power can be increased or decreased by turning the dial clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Depending on if you’ve chosen the 6 or 12 jet system you’ll receive 3 right side jets & 3 left side jets OR 4 back jets, 6 side body jets & 2 foot jets
- Upgrade your whirlpool bath buy adding chromotherapy lights or micro-mood lights for the ultimate hydrotherapy experience
This bath is installed with the flat jet system that ensures total draining for a clean and safe system. One of the many reasons to buy a Whirlpool system is for the numerous health benefits that can be experienced using it. It is excellent for:
- Reducing Swelling
- Relieving stress & muscle tension
- Improving skin & muscle tone
- Increasing circulation & blood flow
- Leaving you feeling invigorated and refreshed
The therapeutic value that whirlpools can offer can also be used in alleviating the symptoms of some general conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, insomnia, back pain, circulatory problems, sciatica and joint stiffness.
Please call us on 0344 809 4249 and speak to one of our fully trained advisers.
Comprising of: WDB12223/WDB12278/WDB12276/WDB10580
FREE Delivery in Zone A when you spend £500 - our delivery charges are calculated on the size of your order and your location. You will only be charged one single delivery charge for your complete order, this amount will be clearly shown in the checkout.
Please note for large deliveries, our 1 man free delivery service is to the kerb side nearest your property. Upgrade to our 2 man deluxe delivery for the room of your choice within your property.
This is a quick guide to delivery charges, please see our delivery page for full details.
If you would like to find out about our complete returns and cancellations policy, why not give our customer service team a call on 0844 809 4249. Our team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about returning an item or cancelling your order.
Alternatively, you can view a full list of our terms and conditions here.