Award day is here! We’re so excited to be attending the Scottish Home Improvement Awards tonight in Glasgow. Here’s why we’re excited to attend…
1. We have made it to the finalist round for two different awards; Scotland’s Best Local Advertising Campaign & Scotland’s Best Bathroom Showroom
2. There’s a chance we could win an award for our company (fingers crossed)
3. We love meeting major players and finding out about their companies and what makes each of us unique
4. We enjoy spreading the word about the heritage of our company
5. We’ll use any excuse to get dressed up and have a good night, especially when we're invited to the Marriott Hotel (fancy)
It’s been a long few months from initial entry to tonight, so we’re really looking forward to a good night celebrating the merits of our company.
A special thanks needs to be given the Scottish Home Improvement Awards for the prestigious accolade of ‘finalist’ in two strong categories. We’re already receiving lots of amazing comments on our success in the awards so far from our lovely customers – thank you again, for your continued support.
Winning would mean the world to us, our business has been part of the Scottish bathroom industry for 54 years, so it would be a serious pat on the back for all of our hard work and effort. But, seriously, we’re humbled just to be involved and more than anything, we’re really looking forward to meeting the other finalists and making good memories.
We’d like to take this opportunity to wish the other front runners good luck, and we hope that everyone has a fantastic night.
See you there!