Cash for Kids 2015 with Wholesale Domestic
The Cash for Kids charity was created to ensure that every area in the UK has a centre focused on the welfare of the local children. The charity has expanded year after year and now cares for 21 areas in the UK, providing essential support for those who need it most. The charity organises crucial fundraising events throughout the year which helps them to raise money for our local children in need. Cash for Kids are involved in a huge variety of events both on and off the air to help get communities involved and raise the money that’s needed to make a difference to millions of children’s lives around the UK.
Why do Cash for Kids need your help?
- Many children won’t have a hot meal this Christmas period because they’re not at school.
- All money raised stays in the area it was raised in, providing help when and where it’s most needed.
- Every £1 donated will go back out to local children with not a penny of your donation being spent on administration costs.
- Through work with social work departments we know that a Christmas grant from Cash for Kids no longer just goes on a toy, but this money is used to buy food, warm clothing and fuel cards to make the day special.
This year we are setting up a beautiful Christmas tree in our Glasgow showroom, and we’re inviting you to come down from the 16th of November and decorate our tree with a Cash for Kids Christmas decoration. Decorations will be available to purchase in-store and will cost £2. This small donation might not seem like a lot to you, but it will help transform Christmas day into something special for a child in the Glasgow and surrounding areas. Working together, our Mission this Christmas is to help even more vulnerable children in our communities to have a better and happier Christmas. Thanks to your help we will be able to make a dramatic difference to thousands of disadvantaged children living on our own doorstep. Thank you!
You can also donate by phone, simply text CLYDE £2 to 70808
Cash for Kids Update
We're delighted to report that Cash for Kids had their best year to date! Here are some of the key statistics from their Mission Christmas campaign:
- The charity raised nearly £1.5 Million Pounds in 2015
- Supporting 50,769 children across Glasgow and the West
- Our partnership with the charity resulted in the highest amount of text donations Cash for Kids have ever received
- Our involvement and participation helped to raise awareness in the community, which created more donations and helped even more children across Glasgow and the West
We're absolutely thrilled with the results and are honoured to have taken part in such an important event that's helped thousands of local children. Keep up the good work Cash for Kids, we hope we can help again in 2016. Also, on behalf of Wholesale Domestic & Cash for Kids we'd like to offer a huge thank you to everyone who donated; a few pounds may not seem like a lot, but it's made a massive difference to the lives of thousands of children across Glasgow & the West, Thank You!