- Suitable for 2mm – 15mm joint widths
- Suitable for Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
- Flexible – Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Flexible – Ideal for timber substrates
- High water resistance – use in showers, wetrooms & swimming pools
- Contains Anti-Mould Technology
- Colour matched Silicone 3000+ range available
- Available in 14 colours
- Surface Bead Effect
- Contains >25% recycled material
- Internal and External use
SURFACE / SUBSTRATE:
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- T & G Floorboards
- Floating Floors
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
- Steel/Metal Surfaces
- Green Screed
- Domestic & Commercial Showers
- Wet Rooms
- Swimming Pools
- Domestic & Commercial Kitchens
- Areas subject to prolonged wet conditions
- Heavy traffic areas such as: Retail/Shopping Outlets, Car Showrooms, Restaurants
Please call us on 0344 809 4249 and speak to one of our fully trained advisers.
FREE Delivery in Zone A when you spend £500 - our delivery charges are calculated on the size of your order and your location. You will only be charged one single delivery charge for your complete order, this amount will be clearly shown in the checkout.
Please note for large deliveries, our 1 man free delivery service is to the kerb side nearest your property. Upgrade to our 2 man deluxe delivery for the room of your choice within your property.
This is a quick guide to delivery charges, please see our delivery page for full details.
If you would like to find out about our complete returns and cancellations policy, why not give our customer service team a call on 0844 809 4249. Our team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about returning an item or cancelling your order.
Alternatively, you can view a full list of our terms and conditions here.