Ultra Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve - QUEV51
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degrees even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180° and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
FREE Delivery in Zone A when you spend £500 - our delivery charges are calculated on the size of your order and your location. You will only be charged one single delivery charge for your complete order, this amount will be clearly shown in the checkout.
Please note for large deliveries, our 1 man free delivery service is to the kerb side nearest your property. Upgrade to our 2 man deluxe delivery for the room of your choice within your property.
This is a quick guide to delivery charges, please see our delivery page for full details.
If you would like to find out about our complete returns and cancellations policy, why not give our customer service team a call on 0844 809 4249. Our team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about returning an item or cancelling your order.
Alternatively, you can view a full list of our terms and conditions here.