Join the Wholesale Domestic Family
With over 60 years’ experience and an award-winning team, we are proud to be Scotland’s largest bathroom company. We continue to grow from strength to strength, through both our showrooms and online channels. It’s with this in mind that we are excited to be recruiting for Showroom Advisors to help our business grow and make a success of our brand-new Edinburgh Showroom.
What we’re looking for….
As a Showroom Assistant you will be responsible for helping, guiding, and supporting customers through their Wholesale Domestic shopping experience in a calm and knowledgeable manner with no hard selling involved.
At Wholesale Domestic, we pride ourselves on providing each and every customer who enters our showroom with a first-class experience by going over and above, making any touchpoint with the business a positive and memorable one.
We will need you to be confident, considered and engaging, with a real enthusiasm for Wholesale Domestic Bathrooms that will resonate with our customers.
What you’ll be doing.…
What we ask….
- Engage with customers visiting the showroom and offer them a high level of service.
- Listen, understand and focus on customer needs, wants and budgets and offer reasonable product offering in turn.
- Promote company products and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
- Processing sales and quotation documents using our current IT system in an accurate, confidential, and correct manner.
- Ensure showroom displays, all merchandising and point of sale are up to date and kept tidy and in good appearance.
- Give all telephone customers the same courtesy and experience as they would be given instore.
- Work as part of a diverse and varied team to achieve our goals.
In return, you will receive:
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- Articulate, professional and polite.
- Comfortable to interact with members of the public to help where needed.
- Confident and approachable manner.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Retail & Customer Service experience.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Full on the job training.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Access to company private health care scheme.
Wholesale Domestic is a third-generation family business and is proud to be Scotland’s largest bathroom company. In 1963, Wholesale Domestic opened the doors for the first time and set about providing customers with the best choice, quality, and value in home bathroom products. Now with almost 60 years of experience and an award-winning team, Wholesale Domestic has built on the early ideals of choice, value, and style by providing superior, globally sourced bathroom products at affordable prices.
Experts in our field, we service both B2B & B2C customers, and retail over 14,000 items associated with domestic bathroom installation including wall and floor coverings to all visible fixtures and fittings. Showcasing theses in our recently refurbished flagship bathroom superstore in Hillington and Aberdeen, online, and via other platforms, providing a full omnichannel customer experience.
Over the years, the business has taken exciting and significant steps to grow the company footprint through bricks & mortar investment and improving technology to ensure a strong future through ecommerce. This approach has allowed us to achieve significant growth and continuously evolve.
Job Type: Permanent.
If this is you, apply by emailing your CV to [email protected] and Showroom Assistant (Edinburgh Fort Kinnaird) in the title
Email Marketing Executive
Wholesale Domestic require an Email Marketing Executive to join our growing Ecommerce team.
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the business by helping to build, optimise, automate and deploy best in class email marketing campaigns.
You will also support on other key digital, social media and marketing projects both offline and online.
You will be a proven and experienced Email Marketer and able to demonstrate planning, testing, segmentation, delivering and analysis of multiple campaigns through your audience as well as grow your customer list.
- Overseeing the end-to-end execution of all email marketing, ensuring all email campaigns are delivered on-time and error-free, and regularly reviewing processes to ensure efficiency is optimised.
- Designing and managing regular B2C & B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing personalized remarketing strategies.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Closely monitoring email segments, continuously track KPIs to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates and reduce churn.
- Increase the online customer base.
- Provide reports, insight and recommendations on email performance to guide improvement.
- The ability to make data-informed improvements and justify the decisions you make.
- Full ownership of the email customer journey, identifying quick wins and implementing these changes to drive retention and revenue for the business, whilst understanding a customer’s worth by channel.
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in a product-based B2C & B2B environment at an agency or client side.
- Have previous experience of using and emailing with Dotdigital EMS (preferred)
- Understand digital marketing and its impact on the marketing funnel.
- Be a strategic planner with end-to-end approach.
- Have previous experience building welcome/nurture email automation cycles.
- Be commercially minded and driven, as well as highly analytical with the ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Have excellent written communication, copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for Digital Marketing.
- Possess strong organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Be highly data driven & analytical.
- Have previous experience using Google Analytics.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing family business.
If this is you, apply by emailing your CV to [email protected] and Email Marketing Executive in the title
- Allow you to grow your own role and support your continual growth however we can.
- Listen to all of your suggestions and wherever possible help you to put them in place.
- Train you fully in all company platforms that you need to use.
- Provide a competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fast Track Progression Opportunities
- Access to company pension scheme