PPC/SEO Digital Marketing Specialist
Wholesale Domestic require a PPC/SEO professional to join our growing Digital and Marketing team.
As a key part of the Digital and Marketing Dept. you will be responsible for day-to-day budgetary control and all paid search activity and its optimisation across all platforms. You will ensure that our campaigns perform well and obtain a good ROI whilst at the same time growing our current campaigns and strategy of acquisition.
Through paid marketing activities and campaign testing you should drive traffic to uplift conversions, customer retention and lifetime spend combined with the evolution of our key platforms along with how they are used.
You will also support on other key digital, email, social media and marketing projects both offline and online.
Having a solid understanding of paid search, SEO, SERPs, digital marketing, experience with an ESP system, and experience with data/analytics are key elements of this role.
- Plan, develop, monitor and optimise all campaigns e.g. managing briefs, research, planning, creation, scheduling and execution of all paid campaigns, development of testing strategies and monitoring results.
- Knowledge of conversion paths (particularly long and complicated paths to conversion!) and how they work as part of a PPC strategy.
- Grow traffic, revenue and profitability across all digital channels.
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and evolving our current strategy. You will be able to identify opportunities for account growth and ways we can scale our accounts efficiently over time.
- Hands on experience using bid management software, analytics and tracking/attribution.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of delivering best practice within paid-search.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to understand the wider business objectives not just in the digital arena.
- Research our business and online competition and create targeted keywords.
- Reporting results quickly and efficiently.
- Have a minimum of 3 years PPC/SEO and paid marketing experience in a retail or agency environment building successful paid search campaigns and managing budgets/spend.
- Have a Proven track record of achieving E-commerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS).
- Be highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns.
- Remain abreast of developments in PPC, broader search and digital space.
- Have experience in other areas of digital marketing.
- Be passionate about digital media and committed to best practice.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing family business.
If this is you, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and PPC/SEO Digital Marketing Specialist in the title
- Allow you to grow your own role and support your continual growth however we can.
- Listen to all of your suggestions and whenever possible hep you to put them in place.
- Train you fully in all company platforms that you need to use.
- Provide a competitive salary.
- 28 days annual leave
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full on the job support
- Fast Track Progression Opportunities
- Access to company pension scheme