Model Number: WDB11533
Our Tilemaster Setaflex White 20kg Rapid Set Tile Adhesive is the ultimate quick drying solution for your new tile installation.
This clever adhesive allows light footfall and grouting in just 3 hours! Suitable for all wet areas, like wet rooms and even swimming pools. There's no better solution out there to help you get your tile down and fixed in a hurry!
- Genuine S1 flexibility making it highly suitable for a wide range of tiles and substrates
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
- Developed for fixing to timber substrates
- Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems
- Improved slip resistance, ideal when fixing large format tiles
- Ideal for swimming pools and wet rooms
- 3mm through to 12mm bed depth
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
- Flooring Grade Asphalt and Bitumen
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
|accessory sub type||Wall and Floor|
|accessory sub type variation||Rapid Set|
|accessory type||Tile Adhesive|
|item collection||Rapid Set|
|item material||Polymer Modified Cement|
|packaged item height||44cm|
|packaged item weight||20kg|
|packaged item width||26cm|
Delivery timescale is between 5-7 working days for all in stock items.
FREE delivery within Zone A on orders over £500 - delivery charges are calculated at checkout depending on the size of your order and your location. You will only be charged one single delivery charge for your complete order, this amount will be clearly shown in the checkout.
Please note, for large deliveries our standard delivery service is to the kerb side nearest your property. Upgrade to our 2 man deluxe delivery at checkout for items to be delivered to the room of your choice within your property.
View our full delivery information page for full breakdown and details.